Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What is Gather and Glean?

Have you ever wondered why it is so easy to hear temptation, but so hard to hear God's voice? I'm sure there are 100's of reasons why this seems to be true, but for me, the biggest reason is that I don't know how to listen.

Gather and Glean was created as an opportunity to share my attempts to be a better listener. God speaks to us in so many different ways and as I learn to open my eyes and ears to them, I want to share them with you.

You can expect posts about the music and songs I'm listening to, the books that I'm reading, and the devotions that speak to me. I'll provide links where I can so that you have access to all that I share. As time goes by, my intent is for the site to become a resource for people looking for, or wanting to share God's message.

I hope you'll follow along as I listen for God's direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment